Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christchurch Earthquake

Our thoughts are with all the families affected by the horrible quake that has hit Christchurch Tuesday.
Click for more of the
best photojournalism:
An aerial view of emergency services people working at the ruined CTV building in central in Christchurch, New Zealand, Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011. Search teams used their bare hands, dogs, heavy cranes and earth movers Wednesday to pull survivors from the rubble of Tuesday's powerful earthquake. (AP Photo/Sarah Ivey) AUSTRALIA OUT, NEW ZEALAND OUT
camera worksPhoto Credit: AP Photo


ad_icon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DID NOT LIKE HOW THE CRISTCHURCH EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND IN CRISTCHURCH

BEYONCE said...

I REALLY GOT VERY SAD

BEYONCE said...

I REALLY GOT SAD WHEN THE EARTHQUAKE SRUTK

shania said...

The earthquake happend I felt very sad because my aunty died

33 Aronia Way said...

Less people died on the earth quake in Yunnan (CHINA)and Christchurch than the earth quake and tsunami in Japan.

seshanth said...

I know how you feel cristchurch hurt sad no food distroud sad for you and I feel sad for you and others I was very sad when the earthquake struk can you emagin if the earthquak struk in our word sad ay.

Colin Li said...

Scary!