Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cirque du Soleil returns to NZ

Cirque du Soleil returns to NZ

Last updated 05:00 24/03/2011
soleil
COLOUR BLAST: Cirque du Soleil is bringing Saltimbanco to New Zealand for a two week run.
 
Cirque du Soleil is bringing one of its most colourful shows to New Zealand.
Saltimbanco, the fifth Cirque du Soleil show to visit New Zealand, will perform a two-week run from August 25 to September 4 at Vector Arena.
Originally directed by Franco Dragone, the show features an international cast of 50 performers and musicians from more than 20 different countries.
Set inside an imaginary metropolis of colourful inhabitants, Saltimbanco features breathtaking acrobatics and unbelievable athleticism during solo spotlights and epic ensembles.
The show's eclectic cast of characters draws spectators into a fanciful, dreamlike world, an imaginary city where diversity is a cause for hope.
Tickets for the show go on sale on April 4.
Saltimbanco
August 25 - September 4: Vector Arena, Auckland
* Will you be going? Post your comments below.

9 comments:

shania said...

I cannot wait I really cannot wait I will not belive my eyes

33 Aronia Way 李绪锋 Colin Li said...

my mommy and daddy wanted to let me to go to the circus but they have to do their work...

April 14, 2011 20:05

shania said...

I hope its gonna be fun

shania said...

I want 2 go mum please I said but they said give us time to think...then they said maybe if we have some time.Maybe its our weekend.

GAURAV said...

I REALY WANT TO GO TO BUY THE
TIKITS

RAUNAK said...

I LOVE CIRCUS I WISH I COULD GO TO ONE

Anonymous said...

Wow!go to a circus,i've never been to a circus before.

Marsha said...

Wow!go to a circus,i've never been to a circus before.

mrs evo said...

i waitfor the circus
for20min so me and my nana
went to the circus